"DO YOUR JOB" Class Motto
You as a student are expected to.
1. Be in your seat with your text, notebook and pen before the bell rings and remain there until dismissed.
2. Have assignments completed and with you when you arrive for class.
3. Observe laboratory and classroom safety rules at all times.
4. Display common courtesy in your interaction with others.
5. Check with the instructor before school (if possible) when you have been absent.
About Mr. Carr
I grew up in New Hampshire. I come from a family of ten children, and currently have three children. I am married to April Carr, who I met at college while attending Brigham Young University. I enjoy learning and have a desire to continue learning for the rest of my life. I also enjoy helping others learn.