COVID 19 Announcement - September 19, 2020
Due to a widespread COVID 19 positive exposure at our high school, we will be implementing a number of important changes immediately.
- All 7-12 extracurricular activities contests and practices have been postponed until further notice.
- All K-12 Parent-Teacher Conferences for Monday night have been POSTPONED. Monday is a scheduled teacher service day. There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, Sept. 21st.
- We will be contacting parents by phone of those students in grades 7-12 who have had direct exposure to a positive Covid 19 case and provide further information.
- At this time we do NOT believe any students in our K-6 elementary have had direct exposure.
- We will be sending out more information through the phone alert system, our website, and Facebook regarding next week and any additional changes we may need to implement.