Powerschool Sync Issue
The update to PowerSchool Core version 22.11 caused a sync issue with the PowerSchool Mobile app. This version of PS does not sync correctly with the app without each user doing the following steps to re-sync the app.
Parent and Student users of the mobile app must complete the following steps:
1. Double-tap the home button and close the app on the phone.
2. Next, uninstall the app and turn off your phone for at least 30 seconds.
3. Reinstall the app.
4. Open the app and login to your PowerSchool account.
5. You will be prompted to enter the school code. Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?”
6. Select “Enter Server Address” and then enter fullerton.powerschool.com in the box on the next page and hit submit.